Give your employees a mental reset.
Discover our comprehensive solution to addressing mental wellness in the workplace.
With Workplace Wellness—through the Mental Reset app—organizations and businesses can provide their employees with access to simple and intuitive activities they can complete in 3 minutes or less, right from their smartphone.
Along with being industry and size-agnostic, all of our programs are designed to meet the needs of the rapidly-growing mobile workforce.
Work-Related Stress By the Number
- 63% of US workers are ready to quit their jobs due to stress.*
- 51% of US workers are mentally “checked out” at work.*
- Only 4 in 10 workers who report stress to their employer are offered some kind of help.*
- Estimates put the cost of stress at $190 billion a year in annual healthcare bills.**
- For every $1 put into scaled up treatment for common mental disorders, there is a return of $4 in improved health and productivity.***
*The American Institute of Stress
***World Health Organization
our approach to employee wellness
Accessibility → Retention → Prevention
powered by Joy Undiluted
- Bite-sized resets including meditation breathing exercises, yoga, high-frequency music, and mindfulness breaks
- An easy-to-use app, accessible to anyone with a smartphone
- Access to dozens of wellness resources for continued learning and development
- Gain valuable insights into your employees’ app usage
- Drive engagement with content that’s refreshed weekly
- Exceed your retention goals with programs designed to promote wellness that’s sustainable
- Wellness-centric lifestyles lead to less sick days, and lower health insurance premiums
- Stress-management tactics that are easy to implement and sustain on a daily basis
- Increased engagement and productivity from entry-level to the C-Suite
what is a reset?
Simple and intuitive activities that you can complete in 3 minutes or less to refocus and reinvigorate your mind, body, and mood.
Let’s build something great together.
Isn’t it time to move through some things that have been bothering you? Isn’t it time to come to a better place within you? Isn’t it time to stop settling with what is beneath you? Isn’t it time to say goodbye to what is not feeling good in your life and begin saying yes to […]Read more “Your Time Is Now”
Stress is a real threat that is waging war on employee’s mental health with a slew of side effects such as lower productivity, increased absenteeism, and lower focus and engagement. According to The American Institute of Stress, 83% of workers in the United States deal with work-related stress. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) […]Read more “5 Ways to De-Stress at Work”
We know that stress is a major component affecting employees in both their work and personal lives. The impacts of stress expand far beyond mental health and physical health. It also has a measurable impact on the bottom line when looking at productivity loss, work errors, and absenteeism. To what extent is stress and mental […]Read more “How Mental Wellness Impacts the Bottom Line”